The main philosophy of Physimed lies in the continuity of care and comprehensive follow-up of patients, as well as in the optimization of services offered by implanting ,under one roof, a multitude of specialized medical services. This grouping of services represents an important advantage for our patients, who do not have to run around for tests and exams.
The continuity of care advocated by Physimed aims at a real balance between the preventive and the curative approach.
We encourage our patients, especially those suffering from chronic diseases, not to wait for the occurrence of pain before consulting with us. Instead, we recommend that they go through periodic medical check-up in order to reduce their risk factors and to undertake testing for early detection of diseases and cancers.
In the constant search for excellence, our approach is based on certain essential principles, among which :
- guaranteed professionalism
- accessibility and continuity of services
- accessibility to cutting edge technology
- concern for a courteous and personalized service
- full respect of the client’s culture and customs
- a relation of partnership with our patients