Our experienced team focuses on the quality and the efficiency in the execution of the tests done as part of your medical check-up in order to minimize your time spent in our clinic. We even start at 6:30 a.m. to allow you to go back quickly to your usual activities. After scheduling the appointment, a comprehensive medical questionnaire is sent to you by mail or email, depending on your preference.
For the pre-visit preparation for your medical check-up, you should :
- Bring the medical questionnaire completed
- Bring a complete list of your current medication
- Bring all relevant test reports
- Fast for 12 hours before the appointment, 48 hours with no alcohol (when necessary)
- Bring comfortable running shoes and sportswear for the general fitness evaluation and, possibly, for the stress electrocardiogram (on the treadmill)
Usually, a medical check-up at Physimed takes place in two steps: a first visit for the medical evaluation and second visit for the results.